Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tell me.....

so how do u want it
how will you take it
leaving it in your hands
pleasure is gonna be a giving
you can choose how to accept it
so tell me do you want it slow
or give it to you fast nonstop
do you want slow long strokes
or quick deep hard thrust
tell me baby how do you want me
want me to explore & tease you
or get straight down to the business
do you wanna start out on top
or you want me to take you from behind
tell me want fantasies you have
i wanna know what dark passions you dream of
tell me......

4 comments:

  1. Muy caliente! Love the erotic and passionate flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo sexy. mmmm. I love your erotic poems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well....i think me posting here will be enough...i just want ur permission to put musik to this so i can get my freak on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deep poetry here on sex and love. I only write about love-finding it, keeping it and losing it. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete