Friday, January 15, 2010

turn of it

turn of the decade
new year wit few new cares n fears
yet same ol story moving 2 a new chapter
prayin n plotting 2 avoid disaster
while at da same time mastering my fate
looking 4 a calmer head where yung one concerned
praying this light animosity burns out
not 4 our sakes but 4 his
4 myself just looking 4 prosperity
rather go broke then depend on anotha's charity
not being spiteful just being honest
tired of being 4gotten
so going hard till i get it
regardless of what i gotta go through
planning on raising me an mines status
get wit it or get ghost
2010 n i'm n it 2 win it

2 comments:

  1. I see I'm two followers here. (lol) Feel free to delete one. I don't know what happened.

    Very good! We all have our concerns about what the future will bring. Let make this year a good one. :-)

    ReplyDelete