Monday, April 18, 2011

Stand or go: 18/30

So what's it suppose to be
Honestly what's good between us
Either your staying or leaving
Rather have you stay and work it out
But if you need to leave there's the door
Not gonna chase you
They lied to you about that
I'm fighting here and now
We can debate and be civilized
Or yell and lose our minds
Regardless I'm going all in here and now
If your giving your all
Gonna go until I fall
Yet understand this me
Accept it or let it go
The change will come
I've accepted you from day one
What I knew of you
And everything new I find out
I take in stride
No poker face here
All cards on the table
Deck damn near gone
Are we gonna hold on
Grow strong together
Weather the storm till it gets better
Gotta know are you willing to ride it out
Or just say later
Actually would it finally be our first and last goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment