Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Answer??

I'm wondering right now if i lost it or i just put it up cause i don't need it right now?
It seems to have slipped right through my fingers easily escaping my grasp.
The ability to express my inner most joys or sorrows with the unearthly clarity to such an extent you can relate or take them on as your own
Now how do i give vent to these inner most joys or demons that haunt me?
Is it cause so many have come and related to me or is that i allowed my muse to slip away?
Ragging with in while reaming calm with out with only a few known of what torment i speak of and only a handful of them know all of the reasons.
Have i totally lost focus or has it just been redirected from its original goals?
I don't know feel like a car hydroplaning outta control
Have things changed this much inside of me or is it that we started taken different paths in order to reach the same goal?
Is me that open my hand and just let go or is that we've been savagely ripped apart from each other?
I don't know the answer........

No comments:

Post a Comment