Wednesday, June 17, 2009

whats my part gonna be?

just a look and i'm shook down to my core
just a small wave or wink in my direction got me feeling all type of affections towards you
just you speaking no matter what its about has my mind losing focus on everything but you
just the fact you know the type of effect you have on me but not actin beyond that drives me crazy
no problem with flirting and playing round but the minute i even talk bout partially lockin it down you right back to it
just leading to that point where you know you got me but then just lettin me go like its nothing
but you know its over and done with
either you gonna want me as ya man or just have me on demand for that late night creep till you is lock down
let me know how this is gonna go so i can play my part right
either we gonna start on that road or just be friends with presidential benefits
or is it that your scared of what i got to give
known you always gonna get it right day & night
always there when you call and come home at night
soon as you hit that door wanting to know how your day was even if mine was fucked up
a boo that's gonna treat you right 24/7 and not when he want some
a real man by ya side
so what it is shorty
i can play that mr. right now or that mr. right for the rest of ya life
all ya gotta do is let me know is how my part is gonna go but you cant change up on me in the midst of it
ill give my all but only in one form cause i'm not that norm
so either here n now in da moment or happy ever after in da end even with da chance of those dark times on da horizon
no worries i come with a network connect like Verizon
just let me know so my mind can rest easy

No comments:

Post a Comment