Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the gates

i sit in front blocking these gates
why do they ask and i respond i'm waiting for mine to come
what they ask and i respond the one that may complete me
anger is their first response and a smile is mine
uncertainty is their second and a grin is mine
i say do not challenge my right to be happy for i do not deny you
what reason do you have to come to these gates
when already you found yours or are you looking to trade
how i would love to find one i can shower with gifts
not worldly for my riches are heaven sent
no i'm not a prophet but a child of them i be as well the heavens
mine are that of unending love and joy and pain
oh yes there can not exist one with out the others in my world
no i do not rule them nor they me but coexist we must
or else nothing will be worth obtaining
so i sit in front of these gates because sooner or lata mine arrives
till then chersie the one that you behold in da hearts eye

No comments:

Post a Comment