Wednesday, June 17, 2009

me & u

when it comes to these up's n down's ma we gotta make sure we got longer up's n shorter down's cause the longer we up the happier we'll be and same with the shorter down's we have the better we'll be. think bout it less stress and more smile's and easier to confided in one another to share our inner most thoughts n secrets cause that's what a couple is suppose to do. you suppose to be my other half my better half at times and me yours. your the sunshine that gives my moon the light to glow at night, to let me know that even when its the darkest there's still always hope. and its the same cause it's an equal exchange because we all ways down for each other so when you got cha back up against the wall don't worry i wont let you fall. we can be each others pillar's of strength our love the foundation they stand on. so as long as that's secure regardless if we near or far we have no worries. aint no shame to say we need a lil help from each other at times, we should be a shame if we silent remain to witness one anothers struggles. cause no matter what it is all you gotta do is say the word and what ever i can give is yours so you can endure an weather any storm you going through. and you have to remind me at times its the same way for me cause pride comes before the fall. so as long as we looking out for each other and don't allow another to come between can you really see any thing we cant accomplish?

No comments:

Post a Comment