Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sweet tragedy

looked up at the sky and saw your eyes looked down at the grass and felt your caress looked around because i thought i heard your laugh closed my eyes and felt your smile shook my head because i tried to remember your words that night we spent in utter-bliss i miss the way are hearts beat in unison how are bodies and souls became one lost all control at the peak took a minute to speak held each other for awhile damn i miss your smile looked in your eyes and realized i was lost knew what you was going to say some how i couldn't turn away i rose out of bed and walked to the window turned to see your body bathed in moonlight you were so beautiful i wanted to cry turned away and asked the lord why felt your arms around me knew then you had me put your face in my back i started to relax then you did it you said "I Love You"and then god took you before i could say it I Love You Too

No comments:

Post a Comment