Wednesday, June 17, 2009

how can i tell?

i thought i had dreamless nights but whats happening is that i'm having sleepless nights with to many dreams colliding and running together that i don't know when i'm dreaming or awake. endless dreams that constantly assault me with their calming spells calling me constantly begging me to just let my self slip back in to utter bliss. they haunt me while i'm awake or is it when i'm sleep? these dreams these dreams these wonderful dreams. some times they hold so much meaning and at others just utter nonsense only there to confuse and send me astray. such sweet dreams such bitter dreams that walk hand in hand. i embrace them yet i despise them for some lift me up while others drag me down. these dreams will either liberate me or enslave me but how can i tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment