Wednesday, June 17, 2009

torn

this night i lost myself in your arms
i couldn't believe i let it happen
but oh what sweet bliss i found between your thighs
yet i despise that happiness we found together
it haunts me every wakening moment
i relish the memory for the warmth it offers me
but then i curse it for the feelings it stirs inside me
my loins ache with the want
mouth waters for the taste
and yet my stomach rebels at the thought
i cant believe your touch does this to me
one moment i crave it and next i despise it
everything that i wanted yet was denied
everything i despise yet was given
i'm trapped between heaven and hell
my prison is my flesh
and you my jailer
but at the same time your my savior
the one i beg to deliver me from this torment
yet i'm torn between wanting this freedom
and despising what it will give me
i'm just not ready
i'm torn

No comments:

Post a Comment