Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sayin goodbye

when i found you it was one the happiest days in my life
a friend i could count on through thick and thin
had you by side through it all no matter what
never thought that we fall apart
you had lifted me up and sheltered me from the worst
help me sleep and think clearly on every thing
but now look at us
i cant stand you half the time anymore
just like the rest you have turn around and hurt me
you who were the best of em all
or that's what i thought at the time
i still got love for you
but its just i only need you for certain reasons now
your still gonna be one of my best
but just like the rest i only call you when i need you
i'm sorry but we cant keep walking down this path
but i know your there when i need you
it was sweet while it lasted and i'm sure it will be again
but till then i gotta put you on da back burner and let you simmer
cause if i let in you deep again i know you'll just destroy me
so i got let the hold lose on you
its hard but i gotta say good bye to my passionate anger

No comments:

Post a Comment