Wednesday, June 17, 2009

why now

what is this feeling thats haunting me?
me the dark passionate dessire that hunts all
why is it now decieding to arise after such a long slumber?
many have i hunted and seduced for the pure enjoyment
but now i stand here shaking to the core once more
why now does it call to me so sweetly and strongly?
why now does it demand my attention?
why now?
when iam almost at my best, when i have given over to my true being
now when i've tracked so many to seduce into given me sweet delights
why now does love decide to hunt me after i've given up searching?
now i can hear its sweet voice whispering to me of all the joys it brings
it drowns my sense's in its sweetness and kindness
my head bows in differnce to it instead of lifting to sound the call to hunt
i knoe its out there watching me as i have watched so many others
soon it will overcome me as i have so many others
and just like those that have subcome to me i knoe i can not resist it
even though i have cursed it and given up i will not be able to denie it
what is this feeling that we call love?
and why now?

No comments:

Post a Comment