Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what i

what do i need?
hmmm let me think.....
there are a bunch of things i could say
but only few would really matter
so i'm cut to the chase
i need a lady in da streets but a hella freak in da bed
i need her touch, her kiss, and her caress
to feel her body pressed against mine
right now i just need one or two
not gonna lie i do need a wifey to keep my head straight
but if i can get a few dat don't mind
being there only part of the time
ill be honest and let em know just lookin for fun
but if dat wifey come along gotta kick em to da curb
unless she one hella freak and let em in only during weekends
so what is it dat i need?
i need dem gurls dat will rock my world
wont get to attached and will let me know whats really good
and understand when i do fall for one da others gotta go
unless she say so
actually that's all just smoke in da air
i just need my brains screwed out really bad
hahahahahahahahaha
but hey right now that's what i really need
dont call me a dawg or say i got a dirty mind
i was up front and 100% with mine

No comments:

Post a Comment