Wednesday, June 17, 2009

indirect

so what is it that im seeking?
been thinking about it for awhile
that feeling at the back of my mind like something missing
or something is just not right with this current situation
i mean its good no lie about that
the lovin and sexing that we do for endless nights
heated passion and pleasure that burns away all worries
and yet it stills feel like we're missing part of this story
or is it the fact i sense the end close at hand?
but if so what is this intangible yearning?
is it a bit more spice to this sex life that i seek?
or is it truly i have yet found myself complete?
fulfilled like an overstuffed cat feed well on the best dish
my sixth-sense just wont stop poking me allowing no rest
one minute content and next i'm searching abroad
cant lie my eye has been wandering the sea of beauty
admiring the different dishes that have passed me by
i guess i know the answer i seek
but yet its still more i figure that has yet to speak
acknowledging it self to me
temptation runs high beneath this open sky
starting to realize the depths yet to be explored in life
i do wonder if i leave will your cries be like thunder
tears falling like the heaviest blanket of rain
to pound your frustration and hurt on to my ears
hopefully to rely their pain n hurt
to my so suddenly iced over heart?
but before you start to accuse me let it be known
not once i have "roamed away from home"
yes thoughts have wandered abroad
but never has the thought become action
just that i need a true satisfaction
i don't know what it is that i want or need
just the fact i realized something or someone else
is out there calling for my attention
so i guess this is my little confession
but still the answer i seek is yet unspoken
or is that i just wish to fail to realize?

No comments:

Post a Comment