Wednesday, June 17, 2009

dilemma

it's so hard to think of a way to explain it
at first i got my mind completely wrapped around it
but than when face to face everything slips away
like writing on a beach washed away by sea
nothing will stick in my mind
and even if i put it down in written form
it wouldn't matter cause it'd look like another language
how m i suppose to express how i feel with words?
if every time the sight or sound of you turns me inside out
so long been waiting to confess to you
not knowing how to express it
inside of my head i'm screaming at myself
for being a coward when it comes to these feelings
watching another enjoyin your touch
but realizing he could never appreciate it the way i would
to put cha right next to me in thrown
how you would come before all others except for our seed
before letting any harm come to you i would bleed
so easy to say it when your walking away
i know you must think me a fool jibbering on to you
bout the weather and what cha plans are for the weekend
without even bothering to ask you out even to buy a soda
girl what i'm tryin to say is that i love you
like the waves love the moon
or plants love the sun
until i meet you my world was so dark
but the stark contrast now is that its dull and gray
and the only to change that is open up and say
i love you....
but that's my dilemma cause i cant find the strength

No comments:

Post a Comment