Wednesday, June 17, 2009

what do i.....

seems like everything i try do right is going oh so wrong
trying so hard to come up but falling so far behind
yea admitted played round when should've been serious
but trying to make up for it now but it seems so ridiculous
i'm taken 2 steps forward and gettin knocked 20 steps back
seems like every time the dice roll sank eyes pop up
the lucky kid seems to finally have run outta luck
honestly tryin to figure out why i'm not given the fuck up
just go back to that street hustle where cash is fast
shit nick&dime for a min din stack bricks like the 3lil pigs
it'd be so easy and can do it away from loved one eyes
learn from the best, lord rest his soul, n got the connects
all i gotta do is make that call n i call ball like i was on MTV
specially wit a seed on the way that cake be so easy
get my brothers to watch my back n watch that cake stack
it'd be so easy already embedded thanx to da family tree
bustin my ass now and nothing to show for it
trying to get back to school so i can have my own
looking for a 9-5 to hold me over till i reach my dreams
fam bizz will be alright moms is a true soldier
time for me to leave the nest for good n ride wit the stars
but trying to do it straight seems just so hard
what say fuck it and let all slip away
fuck my dreams and everything they mean
but i know if i do that then ill truly have lost
m i really ready to pay that cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment