Wednesday, June 17, 2009

yea for my lil guy

damn beating my head against a wall lucky its just as tough thought it'd be easy had it all figured out my lil man wit me from time to time n me n his moms still able to talk nah not like that but being friends showing him love comes in so many ways but damn its like when tryin to talk to her such a rage fills me inside seems like unjustly being punished cause it didn't last long well got myself to blame don't know any other way but to go hard but damn if i would of known then pssssff doesn't matter what does is we fig a way to work it out cause even though i don't let it slip to much best believe your my heart i see partly what my father seen feel partly wha he feels that pride of father for his son so yea don't get it twisted just cause right now its rough don't mean i don't care best believe any thing u need or any thing u want with in reason of course i'm make sure don't want break my body if need before my son i challenge em all n tell god hey for that lil guys love damn right ill face any trial and walk through hells fire just to see that twinkle in his eye yea i'm more of my mothers child but wit my fathers pride

No comments:

Post a Comment