Wednesday, June 17, 2009

just a thought

i sit back and pull on this herb
yes this is the one they say is so destructive
but in my reality it relaxes me and helps me think
see i am not addicted to it it is addicted to me
how do you say because it needs me to be
sure others will grow him/her/it
but i'm one that gives it meaning
maybe i'm just so into it that i don't realize that i am
or maybe its just the fact that i'm on another level altogether
i just know that some of my best ideas and thoughts appear from it
not a constant use but when it is oh how i can claim
a mental of a genius but then who cant
oh well that's not the reason for this
just a thought that crossed my mind on why life is how it is
for some we can speak our fortune or misfortune into being
others just have the luck of the draw or don't
and then again there are us who rise above even those standards
like it was already destined for us to be this way
for instance how is it one man can control the many
when it should be the many who control the one
some just have that extra what ever you wanna call it
but its always up to you to follow or lead
so i go back to pullin on this herb and thinkin of other words
not sure if you got this and don't really care
as long as you just respect my thoughts and ill respect yours
rather kick peace to you then kick out your teeth
but we all must know when to fight and when to speak

No comments:

Post a Comment