Wednesday, June 10, 2009

unknown

my wings are black as the night sky
rage is all that fills my eyes
heart is heavy with pain untold
so hard to keep control
many around feel the same way
one day we will all explode
but i see mine as being greater
reason why is that so many underestimate
keeping a level head till time is right
to unleash this hellish might
rage is so righteous with the beauty it holds
the beauty of chaos and war
one of the highest of art forms
only thing that compares is the love i hold back
trying to keep it hiding from those i love most
but they can still see the ghost
these demons and angels hunting my dreams
i think this is the only reason i stay sane
soon it will be hard for them to maintain
as i start to cast my reign
righteous fury will burn my mental clean
but until then ill just sate my hunger with my forgotten dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment