Wednesday, June 10, 2009

i need a gurl

i need you ma
someone to adore and admire
to shower with love and affection
you gotta understand
i'm not perfect
but it is worth it
all the pain and sufferin we'll go through
wont be shit compared to the happiness and joy we obtain
i'm willing to do anything it takes
don't give a fuck if they say i'm whip
no lies and no games cept 4 what we do in the bed
faithful like god had meant me 2 be
never go astray from the love and affection you give me
i would die first rather than betray you
yea at times we may hate each other
but that's only cause of the love we have is worth it
and we can work it
so i'm asking you
will you let me have da honor of being your man?
just take hold of my hand
and press your lips against mine 2 sell it
im in all the way
are you gonna come with me?
cause ma i need a gurl i can be true 2

No comments:

Post a Comment